Sometimes, when meeting up is tough
Penning a poem can let friends know they're still in your thoughts.
Therefore, my dearest friend, this is for you.
****************************************************************************
According to the horoscopes I've read
Geminis love to have fun and are spontaneous
Ever quick witted and enthusiastic
They're always on the lookout for more excitement
Adaptable and versatile, they are also full of intellect and eloquence
Nothing ever states they're romantic or passionate
Yet, this month I've come into contact with one who is just that
Surprise overwhelms me as the intensity of his passion for her appears
His love that he constantly declares
Sweet and friendly, gentle and patient
To name but a few of her virtues that he extolls
Artistic too but how do I know?
From the lovely pictures she draws for him, happily posted as his avatar
Every single thing he does, so filled with warmth and love for her
Though she's always in our chats, I know she fills his mind even more
All that he's told me, are just the tips of icebergs
Hidden in his heart are mushier, more romantic thoughts I can tell
First time I've heard him blush in these years =)
I've a feeling my amazement will not cease
Some day soon I hope to meet
This amazing girl who has so captured his heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment